New Year!

New Year!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

We Made it! Happy New Year!

Well hello 2014, you're looking a little frigid! So I was thinking, you know how everyone uses Facebook to see what everyone else is up to in their lives? Even though I'm an avid Facebooker there was a lot of detail I left off "the book," so here is a recap of my 2013!

1. I was employed at my FIRST full time job for a year! with benefits!!! I was not excluded from office pranks.
2. I was referred to as "brace-face"....

3. Charlotte, my red thang turned 2

4. I moved out of my first apartment and learned there's nothing like having your OWN!
5. I built a house..again with Habitat for Humanity!
 6. I lived on campus for the first time, and met some of the most amazing people ever!
 7. I was on tv and the radio!

8. I was a Peer Mentor! 
9. Turned 23, now I'm just like Mike...minus the height. 
10.I attended my first Alpha Theta Omega Christian Sorority, Inc. Leadership Conference.




11. I finished my LAST Fall semester of college as an undergraduate! Let me emphasize LAST

I am VERY excited to recap 2014 because I know it will be an amazing year! All the way from Boston ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment